Thursday 4 March 2021

Should a language be an invention?

I think a language should be an invention because someone a long time ago must've created the words otherwise how would they be here. It's not like the first person on earth just knew every single language in the world like someone had to invent them.

Today in Whenua we had to pick a topic off a website and I chose should a language be an invention the writing is on to be persuasive above is the paragraph that I wrote. The easiest part for me was picking a topic because I knew this one would have heaps of reasons to be an invention. And the most difficult part for me was typing it up onto my blog in 10 minutes. By Harrison 

5 comments:

  1. hello Harrison its Tane.
    I really like your blog post maybe next time
    you could put a bit more punctuation.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harrsion.
    Your writing persauded me to realize that a launage is an inventon becuase you had a lot of key points. It is good that you said where we got your idea from. Keep up the amazing work!
    From Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Harsion
    Your writing is great you have persuaded me maybe you could've done a bit more. thanks bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi harrsion
    my name is jari your writing is very cool and you have persauded me that a launage is a inventon because you expland a lot about it so ceap the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work Harrison I think your work is fantastic.I agree that languages should be considered a invention.Next time maybe you could add a bit more?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.