Friday 29 November 2019

Puha making

This week in Ngahere we made puha for our Christmas float. We tried to copy Dick Frizzell's art above is a picture of Quaid's, Jari's and mine. The most challenging part for me was cutting it out with a craft knife because I've only ever used a craft knife once or twice at home but not for art so it was very challenging. we made eight puha and next week we are starting to make seven eels because that's the other thing that my class is making. For our song for our float, it is the song called a pukeko in a ponga tree. The easiest part for me was drawing the puha and painting the puha because I've done drawing and painting a lot before at home and school. By Harrison

1 comment:

  1. It is very cool and very interesing im Aisake and i like
    youre guys puha's keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.