Monday 13 January 2020

Summer learning journey

Today for the summer learning journey day 1 activity 2 week 4 Romeo and Juliet.

This morning when I woke up it was 8:30am then I had weet-bix for breakfast and then I made my bed. And then I went outside and went on my bike when I was jumping I had an idea to put my wooden jump into a really steep hill but then when I jumped it I hit a rock when I landed and I fell down the hill and cut my wrist open so then my brother Bennett wouldn't jump it. Then we did some gardening in our veggie garden.
 Underneath is the writing from above but it is translated to Shakespearean English.
 
 this m'rning at which hour i did wake up t wast 8:30am then i hadst weet-bix f'r breakfast and then i madeth mine own sleep chamber.  And then i wenteth outside and wenteth on mine own bike at which hour i wast jumping i hadst an idea to putteth mine own wooden jumpeth into a very much steep hill but then at which hour i did jump t i hitteth a rocketh at which hour i did land and i hath fallen down the hill and cutteth mine own wrist ope so then mine own broth'r bennett wouldn't jumpeth t.  Then we didst some gardening in our veggie garden

By Harrison

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Harrison!

    What did you think of this activity? I thought it was so cool! Although the Shakespeare version is a bit hard to read sometimes.

    I’m sorry to hear that you hurt yourself! Are you alright? It sounded like a cool idea so it’s a shame the jump didn’t work. Do you do jumps on your bike a lot?

    What sorts of veggies are you growing in your veggie garden? Do you like to garden? I think that it is so cool that you have a veggie garden! I really want to start one!

    Awesome work on this post! It looks like you had a really good morning :)

    Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harrison

    I love this activity don't you? I think it is funny how Shakespeare English got spoken. Sound like you had fun other then cutting your wrist open. Is Bennett older or younger then you? I like how you have separated the writing by a paragraph.

    Keep it up

    Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi My name is Beata I go ST Pius School.I like your blog but one thing is your writing doesn't really make since and your punctuation!!! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‰;-):-\πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.