Wednesday 3 June 2020

Poetry

My childhood 

My motorbike My little bike
My boat My coat 
My cat My hat
My yes I can My batch 
My tramp My ramp 
My Harrison is a goat's My goats 
My cool mum and dad My Bennett you're bad
My little annoying brothers My get out of my rooms 
My Fish My fish tank 
My oh no where is my phone My phone 
My bed My sleepyhead 
My I don't care My pig dog rawr 
My three eating dogs My cool best friends
My flax trees My motocross tracks 
My big digger My bigger digger 
My dad said My big head
My rakes My cakes 
My cookbooks My fishing hooks 
My class My glass 
My toy plane My boring games.

Today and yesterday we had to plan and write a poem about ourselves and mine is about my childhood so I hope you enjoy it because it took a long time to make. The easiest part for me was getting a list of stuff to write. And the hardest part for me was getting things to rhyme because some things were hard to rhyme so I had to change them so it would be easier By Harrison 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.