Thursday 4 June 2020

Poetry

My favourite things 


I am a boat, good for biscuiting 
I am "dad said", good for excuses 
I am pig dog rawr-favorite pig-dog I named it when I was 2 
I am a tramp-nice for doing backflips.
I am a ramp, cool to jump on a bike
I am my big head-not very good, big helmets 
I am'' I don't care''-not afraid
I am'' oh no where is my phone''-worried 
I am a motorbike-loud and fast
I am a bike-cool, good for jumping 



Today for poetry we had to list ten things from our other poems and then write how they feel and then write it with I am in front of it and put it on our blogs. the easiest part for me was listing ten things down because you didn't have to think because it was already in front of you. And the hardest part for me was describing it because some things weren't really easy to describe. By Harrison 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.