Tuesday 28 September 2021

My-Quatrains

 Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall 

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

all the king's horses and all of his men 

couldn't put Humpty together again.


roses are red 

violets are blue 

My KTM 

flys past you


roses are red 

violets are blue

I shoot hoops 

and dunk on you.


tiger tiger burning bright 

in the forests of the night 

in the light so fearful and frightful

sometimes it can be a delight 


Today for writing we did more poems and today we learnt what a quatrain is and wrote four of them above are my four Quatrains. The easiest part for me was writing them because they were simple to write. And the most difficult part for me was understanding how to write one. By Harrison 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.