Monday 13 September 2021

Paralympic


 Today we did a bit on our paralympic work I started this activity in lockdown but never finished it because I couldn't find half of the information but today I found it all this is about how far it is to get to Tokyo from these places around the world. The easiest part for me was the flight time because it was very easy to find. And the most difficult part for me was finding the travel distance because where ever i looked I couldn't find it but today I found out how to get the travel distance.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Harrison my name is Gideon and i'm from Glenbrae school and I just want to say that you have presented an amazing and also outstanding google draw about the Paralympics and I also like how you talked to us about the Paralympics. But anyways keep up the great work and also the great blogging and stay safe and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Harrison, my name is Jaydin and I am a year 8 student at Glenbrae school. I just wanted to say that you have presented an amazing google draw about the Paralympics and also how you talked to us about it. Keep up the great work and have a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.