Thursday 19 August 2021

Ghost cities

 


The last two weeks in Whenua we have been researching ghost cities above is my research on a ghost city the ghost city I did research on was oradour-sur-glane i hope you enjoy it. The easiest part for me was choosing what ghost city to research about because I choose oradour-sur-glane because it had to do with world war ll. The most difficult part for me was getting information because we didn't actually do much on ghost cities until lockdown because we were doing other things in class for reading. By Harrison

1 comment:

  1. Ka whetū koe Harrison! You're a star. You really put a lot of effort it this. Maybe to make it BTB you explain what a ghost city is for people that don't know?
    Keep up the great mahi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.