Wednesday 4 August 2021

Olympics research



This week and last week in Whenua we had to do Olympics research about traditions or how the Olympics started or anything about the Olympics above is my Olympics research I hope you like it. The easiest part for me was picking what to research about the Olympics because I chose the opening and closing ceremonies and Olympic traditions and what the Olympics were like when they first started. The most difficult part for me was finding information about the opening and closing ceremonies and how they were compared to how they are now. By Harrison 

1 comment:

  1. Hey my name is Mahdieh from Glenbrae School you have done an amazing presentation and it is looking very interesting. Also I see that you have a very good informations. Keep up the amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.