Friday 27 August 2021

Meerkat research


 Today for home/online school we had to do a weekly quiz on things that have happened in the last week and once you finished the quiz you had to pick a topic from the quiz to research about and I choose the meerkats that have just been born in wellington zoo. The easiest part for me was picking a topic because I thought meerkats would be cool to research. Bu the most difficult part for me was getting information because for some reason there was not much information to write that was interesting. By Harrison  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Harrison, I liked your reflection and the slide you created about meerkats. Did you look on the National Geographic site they have lots of great information, also Epic may have had some cool books too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Harrison,I`m Tahlia in your class your research is very interesting great job. Thank you I didn't know that the Meerkats were actually born there and are being raised there but keep up the great learning Harry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.