Friday 24 April 2020

Blog contract

  Today for literacy medals one of the activities is to do a blog contract activity the one that I chose is on pets. 

I have two pets their names are chip and Alfie chip is a cat and Alfie is a dog. Chip is my cat because I feed him so I'm his favourite but dad says chip is his favourite. Every night I feed chip when he comes in but in the last three nights he hasnt come in. But mum doesn't 100% know she saw him in the paddock or not.  We got chip on my mum's birthday but we changed it to the day after my mum's birthday so it was on benny's birthday and below are some pictures of chip when we first got him. 








1 comment:

  1. Ka mau te wehi Harrison! Chip and Alfie sound like pretty cool pets. What does Chip like to do? My cat loves playing and lying in the sun. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet what would it be?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.