Tuesday 21 April 2020

Matariki

Today for literacy medals I did a Matariki reflection on the last year. The easiest part for me was putting the pictures in the slide because all you had to do was press insert image and press upload from computer and choose which image you want. And the hardest part for me was going through my mum's phone and getting photos.

And It was really fun looking at what I did last year there is a lot of pictures of me at motocross in nelson and stuff. There are also some pictures of me playing rugby and league and some pictures with my friends

1 comment:

  1. Great work Harrison, I love how you have included photos of your friends as well as your family. What do you think you have learnt from the last year? How do you think that has changed what you want to do over the next year?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.