Friday 3 April 2020

T-shaped reading

Today I did my T-shaped reading and this is the poster that I did about ANZAC above is a picture of the poster that I did. The easiest part for me was drawing the picture and cutting it out and putting it over the poppies. And the most challenging part for me was drawing the poppies because the peddles on the poppies were really weird to draw. And next time I would write why we are going to stand at our gates at dawn and why we are in lockdown. By Harrison

1 comment:

  1. Ka mau te wehi Harrison! What an amazing poem you wrote for ANZAC day. I like that you also talked about standing at our gates at dawn. Do you and your family normally go to the dawn parade? I used to love going with my Grandpop and now I go to remember him as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.