Thursday 23 April 2020

Matariki forward planning



Today for literacy medals we had to do forward planning for what you would like to do next year. The easiest part for me was thinking of things I would like to do next year because i am missing doing them. it was fun to think of these things I can get to do again soon. 

How could you plan to enjoy more of the things that you value in your year ahead?

I just have to ask mum if we can do them.

How have these activities helped you to reflect on the year just been and what is important to you?

By realizing what I miss doing why we are stuck at home on lockdown.


2 comments:

  1. Ka rawe Harrison! You have really thought about the things you want to do. I thought it was funny that you said you're the favourite grandchild, how do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harrison, nice work on your forward planning. I suppose one good thing about lockdown is that it makes us realize just what we're missing and what's important to us. I was wondering the same thing Miss Farr how do you know you're the favourite? Are you the only grandchild? I had a giggle at this. Thank you. Sharron

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.