Friday 6 December 2019

Food for thought

Today and yesterday in Ngahere we did Food for thought Yesterday I only got to do one lesson because I had to go home with a swollen eye so when I came to school today it was all better and Today we got to go to New World (the supermarket) we went there to learn how to read healthy and unhealthy food labels with Brittany the lady that was helping our class. everyday food is when the fat total is less than 10 grams unless it has fruit in it then it can be 20 grams Dietary fiber has to be more than 5 grams and salt has to be less than 400 milligrams. My group for in the car I was with my mum and Taj, Harlem and kohen when we got to new world my group was Yazmin, Meka, Luke and Kalani, and our adult was Yazmin's mum Kylie. I enjoyed going to New world because we got a lunch box and learned how to read nutrition labels. By Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.