Saturday 21 December 2019

Summer learning journey

Today for the Summer learning journey it is the last day of week 1 so we got to choose a sports/explorer person that you think changed your life the person that I'm doing is josh coppins, I'm doing him because he was the one that inspired me to do Motocross.

Josh Coppins is a professional motocross rider from New Zealand. He is 42 years of age. He competed in the motocross world championships from 1993-2012 which is a long time and in 2002 he ranked second in the world for F.I.M 250cc motocross world championship.
Above is a picture of me last weekend at motocross.

I hope you enjoyed. By Harrison

1 comment:

  1. Hello Harrison,

    My name is Caitlyn and I'll be reading and commenting on your work and blog for the summer as part of the Summer Learning Journey team.

    Good job on this blog post. I liked the way that you added in a picture of yourself on your motorbike, you could also maybe add in a picture of Josh Coppins as well. You could also a wee bit more information about Josh Coppins as well.

    Anyway, Good job on this post and I look forward to seeing more good work from your blog :)

    Caitlyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.