Sunday 22 December 2019

Summer learning journey

Today for the summer learning journey day 1 week 2 activity 3 "Dear Jacinda".

Dear Jacinda,

I'm writing to you because I think that we should do and extra hour and a half every day at school.  So we only have to go to school  4 days a week Monday-Thursday because some of us have a lot of sports on in the weekend, so on Friday we can have a relaxing day before we do our sports. I think a lot of kids would prefer this way because it is a three day weekend and that would be awesome.

From Harrison

2 comments:

  1. Ka rawe Harrison,
    I think this is a great idea. Would we go later into the evening or would we start earlier? I would love to have a relaxing Friday. What would you do for you Friday?
    Keep up the great blogging and have a lovely holiday,
    Miss F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey again!

    This is such an awesome idea! I’m sure heaps of people would enjoy this! I always wished that we had a three day weekend! People could spend their Fridays preparing for their sport games. I wonder if people would play better if they had a rest day before their game?

    How did you come up with this? It is a very clever idea!

    Awesome thinking for this post Harrison! I really liked reading your letter to Jacinda Ardern! If you met her in person what would be some other things you would want to talk to her about?

    Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.