Thursday 19 December 2019

Summer learning journey

Today for the Summer learning journey I'm doing defying the odds this activity is about basketball players, the players that it said are LeBron James or Steven Adams the person that I'm going to pretend I'm interviewing is Steven Adams because he comes from Rotorua, New Zealand.

He plays for the Oklahoma City Thunder, he is 26 years old and his birthday is on the 20th of July 1993. If I was interviewing him the three questions that I would ask are.

1:  What his best shot is? for example (a three, a layup or a dunk)

2: What is the hardest team you have played?

3: Did you ever think you would be a professional basketball player for a career when you were a little boy?

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Harrison!

    I hope you are enjoying your holiday so far! Have you done anything exciting over the past few weeks? I love to see that you have done so many activities for the Summer Learning Journey! I’m looking forward to reading them all.

    It would be so cool to be able to interview someone like Steven Adams! You have thought of some really interesting things to ask! Awesome work! I would definitely like to know what his best shot is! Do you play basketball? What is your best shot?

    I would also be interested to know who the hardest team he has played against was.

    Your questions are really thoughtful and original which is amazing. I’m proud that you have taken the time to think of them!

    You have been doing such good work so far! Nice job Harrison.

    Matilda :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.