Wednesday 4 December 2019

Lorde

Today in Ngahere we did a summer learning journey post from the teaser week today we did a famous new Zealand singer Lorde.

The most challenging part was finding pictures labeled for reuse because some were bad quality.

The easiest part for me was writing her whole name because it was really long and to spell it because it was really hard to remember.

Next time I think I should write more information. the only reason I couldn't write more information is because we ran out of time.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Harrison,

    My name is Leisha Ferguson and I am with the Summer Learning Journey. I live in Auckland and I will be part of the team commenting on your blog posts over the summer. I am really looking forward to getting to know you and reading more of your interesting blogs!! :)

    Wow, you have shared some really awesome facts about Lorde. I can tell you have put a lot of effort into find out lots of different interesting facts. I really like that you have reflected on your post too. It is great to see that you would have liked to have written more information, if you had more time :). I also agree that it is sometimes difficult to find high quality images to use. The ones you have found are great! Don’t forget to attribute any images that you borrow from the internet or from other people. If you’re unsure how to do this, have a look at how we have attributed the images we have used on the Summer Learning Journey activities.

    Keep up your blog posts over this teaser week and get ready to start with Week 1 of the Summer Learning Journey on Monday 16th December. I cannot wait to see what your next blog post will be about!

    Leisha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.